Junior Software Developer
Looking for a place to start your IT career?
We are seeking a Junior Software Developer to join our team. The future developer will be responsible for developing, and supporting, the Trace32 software (simulators, disassembler, converters, integrations, and peripheral models), and the testing environment for the Trace32 tool in Practice, Python.
Enhance your skills in a modern development environment using the latest tech solutions.
- Collaborate with our team to design and develop embedded systems and software applications
- Discussing clients’ requirements and proposed solutions with a senior developer
- Following standardized processes to deliver tasks
- Learn new technologies and programming languages as required
- Development and maintenance of software documentation
- Supporting, and updating the Peripheral files/scripts used by the Trace32 tool to display register/ bitfields
- Basic knowledge of C, C++, Practice, Python
- Strong understanding of computer science concepts, such as data structures and algorithms
- Communicative English
- Ability to work with technical documentation
- Problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Teamwork attitude
- Proper organization of time management, prioritization, and accuracy, attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Hunger for technical knowledge, self-development skills
What to expect:
- Benefits package: Private medical care, Multisport, parking spot for car and bicycle, Chillout space
- Flexible working hours
- Contract employment or B2B
- Hybrid work model, assuming partial work from the company’s office
- Extensive training. Being part of our team, you’ll get support to grow your professional and personal skills. We offer training that will help you excel in your knowledge right from a start.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a dynamic organization, we would love to hear from you!
We reserve the right to answer only selected offers.