Junior Software Developer
Work for a person interested in microcontrollers, that wish to expand knowledge in the field of microprocessor systems and programming.
The offer is addressed both to people at the beginning of their careers as well as those with experience in related field eager to begin working with embedded systems.
- Graduate or student of Computer Science, Electronics, Automation, or related fields
- Basic knowledge of computer science
- Basic knowledge of microcontrollers
- Fundamentals of programming in any language (preferably C)
- Ability to work with technical documentation in English
- Willingness to travel business (foreign)
- Extensive training in embedded systems, software, and tools used in the work
- Attractive salary system (additional rewarding for efficiency and quality of work)
- The opportunity to develop and expand the skills of a programmer at other positions in the company
- Access to cutting-edge hardware and software tools
- Private health insurance
You can find more information about employment conditions in Work at Gryftec bookmark.