PRACTICE® is a line-oriented scripting language, and one of the TRACE32®, tools, which can be used to solve all usual problems with debugging and running complex microprocessor systems.
This language allows the efficient development of interactive programs to support the debugging process and starting the microprocessor system, test automation, and even manufacturing processes.
PRACTICE® contains an extremely powerful concept for handling program variables and command parameters. The macro concept allows to substitute parameters at any point within the commands. Since PRACTICE® variables can only occur as macros, conflicts between target program variable/routines names are ruled out.
GRYFTEC company offers services in the development of PRACTICE® scripts:
- scripts development for TRACE32® environment according to customer’s needs
- target application test automation by the use of the ICD/TRACE debugger
- GUI (Graphical User Interface) development for PRACTICE® applications
- script development for the transparent setup of the Trace32® debugging environment
- microprocessor system startup scripts development (target)
- script development to facilitate the use of TRACE32® advanced and complex functions