GRYFTEC company offers programming services in creating scripts and software modules to facilitate the use of ICD for JTAG/BDM sophisticated hardware debuggers features and TRACE32® trace systems by Lauterbach GmbH®.
We offer design/development services for:
- Peripheral file (PER)Script files for the microcontroller internal registers preview and convenient modification in the TRACE32® application window
- Peripheral File GeneratorApplication that allows automatic generation/conversion of the .per files from any format used by the client to describe the MCU or ASIC registers (.xml, .h, .c, .cpp). This is especially important for those customers who wish to have their documentation, describing the internal processor registers, remained secret, and to quickly and efficiently generate perfile by themselves.
- Practice ScriptingApplication development in PRACTICE® (TRACE32® Scripting Language) which allows to run complex systems in the TRACE32® environment, such as parametrized system software configuration, operating system usage, tests automation and transparent GUI (Graphical User Interface) development.
- Initialization ScriptStartup script for configuration of the target system (board with a microcontroller), that allows quick preparation, configuration and commissioning of the microcontroller peripherals without the need to have finished bootloader or firmware.
- Peripheral Simulation ModelSimulation models allowing to extend the ISS (Instruction Set Simulator) features in TRACE32® by microcontroller peripheral devices simulation (np. displays, UART, SPI, Interrupt Controllers, timers).
- TRACE32® Integration with external toolsTRACE32® integration with any external software supports all hardware and software features through T32 TRACE32 ® API
- FLASH memory support developmentFLASH programming support in microprocessor systems, algorithms and scripts development for TRACE32 ® applications to perform any operations on microprocessor system Flash memory from the TRACE32 ® environment.