In accordance with Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC … (Journal UE L 119/1 of 4.5.2016), hereinafter referred to as GDPR, I would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Gryftec Embedded Systems Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at 1 Maja 38, in Szczecin (71-627), represented by Jerzy Pieścikowski
2. Your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process as part of the legal obligation incumbent on the data controller (legal basis: 221 1 of the Labor Code in connection with Article 6 (1) (c) of the Regulation)
3. Your personal data will be stored until the recruitment is completed.
4. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, as well as the right to object, request the cessation of processing and transfer of data, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
5. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (PUODO) if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
6. Providing your personal data by you is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process
7. The data provided by you will not be made available to third parties. The recipients of the data will be the HR department and managerial staff deciding on employment.