A detail-oriented and talented individual is currently needed to join our testing team of experts. For our customer, who is a world leader in advanced technology and innovative solutions in the production of combustion engines and propulsion systems. You will be a vital part of our team of Software Developers and Testers, ensuring that our projects are up to the highest standards. Along the way, you’ll be able to sharpen your skills and contribute to the mission of engine manufacturing quality.
This project focuses on testing individual product modules using the Cantata test tool to ensure they work properly, according to design.
- Developing test cases based on architecture design documents and specifications
- Writing automated tests scripts in C using Cantata
- Communicating test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders
- Creating and developing test documentation
- Working closely with the team on various testing activities including test case/script creation, clarification, etc.
- Review and evaluate tests from software developers and other test engineers, including documenting defects and issues
- Design and implement functional, non-functional, and integration tests
- Graduate or student of Computer Science, Electronics Control Engineering, or related fields
- Attention to detail and a structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Good knowledge of C language
- Problem-solving and hands-on attitude with a passion for breaking things
- Basic knowledge of embedded systems, microcontrollers, control engineering, and measurement devices
- Experience in verification, including theory and practice
- English skills (written and spoken) that allow communication and work with technical documentation
- ISTQB certification is nice to have
What to expect:
- Benefits package: Private medical care, Multisport, parking spot for car and bicycle, Chillout space
- Flexible working hours
- Access to cutting-edge hardware and software tools
- Contract employment or B2B
- Work on challenging and exciting projects with our team of experienced engineers
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- Hybrid work model, assuming partial work from the company’s office
- The opportunity to develop and expand testers’ skills through a range of training courses
If you enjoy tackling new challenges and working on exciting projects, apply your CV and become a part of our creative team of engineers.
We reserve the right to answer only selected offers.