Quality Control (QA) and Process Analyst
If you have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to find and resolve issues before they become problems, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
This position is opened for a highly motivated Quality Assurance Engineer who will support us in quality control of the software development and testing processes and help us ensure the highest quality of services we deliver.
- Quality control of testers’ work products (later also software developers’)
- Analysis of defined processes in terms of their application by the team and possible improvement
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to improve product quality and design
- Documentation and report management
- Reporting the results
- Graduate of technical studies: in IT, Electronics and Telecommunications, Automation and Robotics, Management and Production Engineering
- Ability to program in C, C ++
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies and testing techniques
- Excellent communication and independence in solving issues
- Responsibility and thoroughness
- Knowledge of the English language sufficient to allow communication and work with documentation
- Experience in working with embedded systems and experience in a similar position will be an additional advantage
- Experience in working with process documentation will be an additional advantage
- Knowledge of ISO 9001: 2015 and related topics will be an additional advantage
- Willingness to develop and learn as well as explore new areas
What to expect:
- Benefits package: Private medical care, Multisport, parking spot, Chillout space
- Flexible working hours – we care about your work-life balance
- Contract employment or B2B
- Hybrid work model, assuming partial work from the company’s office (60% on-site)
- Extensive training in embedded systems, software, and tools
- Attractive salary system
- Possibility of development and broadening of the analyst’s skills
- Access to the most modern software tools
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a dynamic organization, we would love to hear from you!
We reserve the right to answer only selected offers.