Internship – Quality Control (QA) and Process Analyst
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to enhance their knowledge and necessary experience in quality control management, working closely with Development and Testing teams. We’re looking for a QA Intern with an analytical and creative approach to task management, who will support our Quality Assurance team in quality control of software development and testing processes. You will gain a comprehensive introduction to the requirements and processes according to which our company operates.
If you’re familiar with quality assurance standards and processes, join our team and support us to ensure
and maintain the high-quality services we deliver.
- Currently, studying or recently completed degree in related fields in: IT, Lean Management, Management and Production Engineering
- Basic knowledge of any programming language, e.g. C, C ++
- Understanding of QA methodologies and testing techniques
- Creative thinking and willingness to take initiative
- Responsibility and thoroughness
- Knowledge of the English language sufficient to allow communication and work with documentation
- Experience in working with process documentation will be an additional advantage
- Basic knowledge of ISO 9001: 2015 and related topics will be an additional advantage
- Willingness to develop and learn, as well as explore new areas
What to expect:
- Benefits package: Private medical care, Multisport, parking spot, Chillout space
- Flexible working hours – we care about your work-life balance
- Contract employment or B2B
- Hybrid work model, assuming partial work from the company’s office
- Extensive training in embedded systems, software, and tools
- Attractive salary system
- Possibility of development and broadening of the analyst’s skills
- Access to the most modern software tools
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a dynamic organization, we would love to hear from you!
We reserve the right to answer only selected offers.