Embedded systems / Software tester
Work for a person of interest in embedded systems / microprocessors, wishing to expand their knowledge in the field of microprocessor systems and programming.
- Graduate or student of Automation, Electronics, Computer Science or related fields
- Ability to program in C, C ++
- Basic knowledge about embedded systems, microcontrollers, control engineering, measurement devices
- An additional advantage is knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and GCC compilers
- Experience with embedded systems is welcome
- English skills allowing communication and work with technical documentation
- Extensive training in embedded systems, software, and tools used in the work
- Attractive salary system
- The opportunity to develop and expand the skills of a tester
- Access to cutting-edge hardware and software tools
- Private health insurance
You can find more information about employment conditions in Work at Gryftec bookmark.